- Cards And Prints
Up To The Waterfront - Long Card Collection
- A range of long greetings cards. Vibrant images are taken from my One of 8 collections of 4 long format greetings cards from my watercolour or acrylic paintings. In this set the originals are Japanese Ukiyo-e woodblock in their long, thin, cropped style. The paraphernalia that reflects the posts of Mevagissey, Looe, Plymouth and Padstow: - 'Cork Floats, Nets & Ropes', 'Floats, Cable, Chain, Shackle & Thimble', 'Faithful & Buoy At Dusk' and 'Lobster Pot & Creel - Padstow'.
- Printed in Lostwithiel on 300gsm recycled card.
- Linen or hammered textured, matt finish.
- Blank inside. 295mm x 105mm.
- Each comes with an envelope
- At checkout select £90 Or Below In The Shopping Cart: Scarves, Greeting Card Packs, A4 Gyotaku Fish Prints.
If you have special place that is important to you or your family and are interested in buying a painting of this place then send your request with a sample jpeg photograph to [email protected]
Terms & conditions
The photograph should be of a clear, in focus and be usable quality. Preferably a digital photograph or scanned and digitised traditional colour photograph.
Colour photographs only
The photograph must have been taken by yourself, a member of your family or close friend and not be downloaded from the internet.
Permission must be granted for the use of the image by the owner/collector/photographer.
The photograph should be of the landscape/seascape etc. that has no people in the image. (I am not a portrait artist and would prefer scenes).
A 10% rejection fee will be charged if on the completion of the commission the there is a change of heart over the purchase of the painting where there is no clear evidence that the painting is different from the accepted style and standard of the artist.