- Cards And Prints
Bearing Fruit - Long Card Collection
- A range of long greetings cards. Vibrant images are taken from my plant & flower watercolours. Plants are drawn and painted from gardens across Cornwall and use the long, thin 'Tanzaku' format popular in my favourite form of art - Japanese Ukiyo-e woodblock prints. 'Pomegranate', 'Diskudhans (Cornish For Discovery), 'Brambles Ripen In The Summer Sun' and 'A Taste Of Things To Come'.
- Printed in Lostwithiel on 300gsm recycled card.
- linen or hammered textured, matt finish.
- Blank inside. 295mm x 105mm.
- Each comes with an envelope
- At checkout select £90 Or Below In The Shopping Cart: Scarves, Greeting Card Packs, A4 Gyotaku Fish Prints.
If you have special place that is important to you or your family and are interested in buying a painting of this place then send your request with a sample jpeg photograph to [email protected]
Terms & conditions
The photograph should be of a clear, in focus and be usable quality. Preferably a digital photograph or scanned and digitised traditional colour photograph.
Colour photographs only
The photograph must have been taken by yourself, a member of your family or close friend and not be downloaded from the internet.
Permission must be granted for the use of the image by the owner/collector/photographer.
The photograph should be of the landscape/seascape etc. that has no people in the image. (I am not a portrait artist and would prefer scenes).
A 10% rejection fee will be charged if on the completion of the commission the there is a change of heart over the purchase of the painting where there is no clear evidence that the painting is different from the accepted style and standard of the artist.